Fw: suspension problem

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, "6pack" <6pack@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Fw: suspension problem
From: "Alan Salvatore" <6parts@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 22:52:55 -0500
 The new shocks are on and the old ones are out.
 It wasn't bent but  the rod on one of them had gotten   loose and would
 sometimes pull out of the cylinder and get stuck.

 And I thought that loud bang I heard every time I went over the highway
 refectors was because of the poly bushings.

 lol
 Al
 76tr6 w/much better ride