RE: suspension problem

To: "'Alan Salvatore'" <6parts@charter.net>,
Subject: RE: suspension problem
From: John & Patricia Donnelly <pdonnel1@san.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 13:19:57 -0800
Al,
I agree with your mechanic, the car height is a function of the springs. I
would assume that when you replaced the springs you replaced both sides? And
you used (or didn't use) spacers?

You can measure the frame and then body height to see if there's a difference
from side to side. There's been earlier posts on what others have measured, so
check the archives.

The only other thing I can think of is the vertical link. Measure the distance
from the upper control arms to the lower trunnion. The trunnion is a fancy
screw that can change the height. If both sides are different check that the
vertical link is screwed in correctly to the trunnion.

John
'67 TR4A