RE: Original Color Steel Wheels - TR4

To: "'Lou Metelko'" <lmtr4a@ctlnet.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Original Color Steel Wheels - TR4
From: "Bill Davies" <bill@rarebits4classics.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 22:15:30 -0000

Hi Jim/Lou,
Probably not much help as I am based in the UK, but I sell "Triumph
Road-Wheel White" in 400ml aerosol cans at #9.00 each. This is Spa White
repackaged under another name, few people seem to be aware of the colour's
correct name.
Given that shipping aerosol cans by air is not possible due to their
explosive nature, and the unfavourable exchange rate, you will probably find
it easier to track down a source in the US. If you do however have problems,
I can send cans by surface,
Cheers,
Bill.
http://www.rarebits4classics.co.uk