Re: Increasing TR3 Heater Output

To: <bbrewer@qnet.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Increasing TR3 Heater Output
From: "Kinderlehrer" <kinderlehrer@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 14:09:12 -0800
When my heater motor gave up the ghost, I replaced it with a new motor of
equal dimensions. It spins the fan a lot faster and moves a lot more air, so
in that respet it is an improvement. Of course, if youdon't have any hot
water in the heater core, you will just move more cold air. I also went to
teh NAPA store and got hoses with a bend in them.  I had to cut on either
side of the bend, but I have a pretty clear pathway for the water.
I can't say it's an oven in there, but the faster fan moves the air away
from my knee and my wife has asked me to turn the heat down because it was
blowing in her face.
Just my experience...
Bob

Subject: Increasing TR3 Heater Output