Re: Odd request

To: Triumph <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Odd request
From: Steven Newell <steven@newellboys.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 18:52:26 -0700
Martin Sukey wrote:

>I received this email today.  Hmmmmmm, think I should worry?
>
>Hello It's has been my honourably pleasure to write you.i am highly
>intrested in your advertised (For Sale 1973 GT6 ) so i will like you
>to get back to me with some pic of it and the final price including the
>present condition so that payment can be remited to you as soon as
>possible.Thanks my timely response will be appreciate as soon as possible.

What ever happened to the professional pride of thieves? I mean, these scammers
could hire an American proof reader, or even a laid-off dot-com programmer to
write a little code to strip parentheses and words like "For Sale", before
sending these sloppy bulk emails. Poor quality control in online scams is yet
another downside of the trend toward off-shoring. What a shame. I hope they at
least put a hungry graphic designer to work to create the fake cashier's check.

Steven Newell
Littleton, CO