Re: 63 TR4 Steel Wheel Color

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: 63 TR4 Steel Wheel Color
From: "Paul Willoughby" <paulwillou@socal.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 10:58:23 -0800
I'll throw one more opinion into the ring:  Unless you are going for 100%
concourse correctness, you could very easily get away with either color.

I have a '64 TR4 and opted for silver (actually aluminum color).  To my eye,
the silver looks better.  More importantly, silver is much easier to keep
clean than white.  I also had mine blasted and powdercoated.  It was not
expensive - approx. $35 per wheel.  4 years later, they still shine like brand
new.  YMMV

Paul Willoughby
Torrance, CA
1956 TR3