RE: BRrrrrrrr.... FMAO

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: BRrrrrrrr.... FMAO
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 22:02:04 -0800
> A word of warning to those of us on the warm coast---everytime we tell
> everone  how warm it is here,
> 20 more people move in ( and not all from south of the border) it now takes
> forever to get across LA

Which is exactly why I only tell people when the weather is bad.  Big mudslide
up the coast, and apparently they are not going to try to clean it up, just
leave those houses under 30 feet of mud.
http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-laconchita18jan18,1,3341333.story

Earthquakes, floods, mud slides, forest fires  ... California is a terrible
place to live and dangerous to visit.  You should all stay away !

:^)
Randall