Re: BRrrrrrrr.... FMAO

To: Randall <tr3driver@comcast.net>, Triumph <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: BRrrrrrrr.... FMAO
From: Steven Newell <steven@newellboys.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 10:01:06 -0700
Randall wrote:

>Which is exactly why I only tell people when the weather is bad.  Big mudslide
>up the coast, and apparently they are not going to try to clean it up, just
>leave those houses under 30 feet of mud....
>
>Earthquakes, floods, mud slides, forest fires  ... California is a terrible
>place to live and dangerous to visit.  You should all stay away !

And once all the new California residents realize what a dangerous,
unfriendly place their new home state is, they sell their $.5M two
bedroom shacks and buy 4000 square foot mountain homes with Hummer H2's
in Colorado. But alas, our state is filled with forest fires,
avalanches, flash floods, and a higher than average concentration of SUV
owners already. Far wiser for you all to move straight to Atlanta, where
you can safely drive your LBC year round!

--
Steven "7 long years of terror in Colorado" Newell
Littleton, CO