Re: BRrrrrrrr.... FMAO

To: "triumph list" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: BRrrrrrrr.... FMAO
From: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 09:01:30 -0500
And in Georgia, our rednecks will get ya.  Hell no, we ain't forgetten!
Triumphs are fer squishin!
pd
>Earthquakes, floods, mud slides, forest fires  ... California is a terrible
>place to live and dangerous to visit.  You should all stay away !

And once all the new California residents realize what a dangerous,
unfriendly place their new home state is, they sell their $.5M two
bedroom shacks and buy 4000 square foot mountain homes with Hummer H2's
in Colorado. But alas, our state is filled with forest fires,