RE: Stromberg Carbs

To: <elliottr@rmi.net>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Stromberg Carbs
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 09:31:52 -0700
Roger,
I would highly recommend getting replacement standard sized shafts and
have the body bushed for that size.  It will put less metal in the air
flow path.  The guy who bushed some SUs for me had a special reamer tool
that align bores the body so that the bushings can be pressed in and
retain their proper alignment.

Joe