road trip

To: "triumphs@Autox. Team. Net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: road trip
From: "Ken Gano, home" <triumphs@consolidated.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 19:06:42 -0600
Winter doldrums :(  I guess it's time to start thinking about next summer.

My oldest son is presently in Moscow, Idaho and I would like to take a major
road trip in the TR3 to see him.  No real plans right now, but it looks like
either May or September would work best.  As long as I am going that far
(about 2,000 miles one way), does any one know of any upcoming events in the
Northwest during either of those months?

Ken Gano