Re: Two TR3A radiator questions

To: "Graham Stretch" <technical-iwnet@wight365.net>,
Subject: Re: Two TR3A radiator questions
From: "Kinderlehrer" <kinderlehrer@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 17:08:06 -0800
Thanks Graham and Jonmac - The after market tank I got has an overflow tube
that feeds down to the road. Before I got the right cap I would drive until
the engine was starting to overheat and then pull off to the side of the
road, open the hood, remove the cap (after it cooled down a bit) and then
pull up the overflow tube and blew on it until the radiator refilled. My
wife, and anyone else watching of course, thought that I was looney.
Bob