Re: triumphs and variants with blowers (superchargers)

To: "List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: triumphs and variants with blowers (superchargers)
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical-iwnet@wight365.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 23:29:39 -0000
Hi Joe
Not that I would disagree with you about the strength of the engine but we
had a guy regularly turned up to our camping weekend with a GT6 with a Turbo
and Nitrous Injection!
A sticker in the rear window stated TURBO NUTTER BASTARD boy did it go! He
had however done it all properly including dropping the compression ratio to
something like 6 or 7 to 1 before adding the turbo.

Graham.