Comic relief

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Comic relief
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <70TR6@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 10:01:19 -0500
I know that many of you who live in parts of the country where it truly gets
cold in the winter, as opposed to Florida or where Joe or Randall live, are
getting a bit tired of the frigid conditions.  Well, I can't do anything
about the weather, but I can offer a bit of comic relief to help you out.
Last night Atlanta and the surrounding area got hit with an ice storm.  This
means that idiotic Southerners and their brethren who relocated (and should
know better) from the North will attempt to drive on several inches of ice.
The temperature right now is just below freezing and the sleet is still
coming down so there should be plenty of footage of future Darwin Award
winners out practicing their skills.  Stay tuned to CNN or similar for some
excellent footage.

I'm going upstairs for some blueberry muffins and coffee now,

Cheers,

R. Ashford Little II

'70 TR6 <http://www.ralittle2.com/>
CC54994