Re: TR3A Body Queries

To: fpgowash@cox.net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR3A Body Queries
From: BearTranserv@aol.com
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 19:35:23 EST
In a message dated 1/29/2005 12:07:21 PM Mountain Standard Time,
fpgowash@cox.net writes:
I guess that I would be reluctant to do
that again as being compared to those perfectly restored cars made me
uncomfortable. My wife doesn't really understand why I should care.
.

I vote with your wife.  You have a TR3 and I dont and I am jealous.  How does
that make you feel!?  When I get this TR4 finished I may have to sell the
Midget and buy a TR3 to go with it, or then again, I do love the look of
Morgans....

If you enjoy your car, and you like the way it looks, to heck with what
anyone else thinks.  TR owners are a minority and only an even smaller number
of
those would know the difference in a 58 and 59 TR3.  I wouldn't.

Another thing to consider is that some British car companies were not above
using up extra parts at the end of one year to build a following year's car.
Just tell the picky ones you have a rare transitional model.

Robert Houston
63 TR4
73 MG Midget

Texan in New Mexico

This royal throne of kings, this sceptred isle, This earth of majesty, this
seat of Mars, This other Eden, demi-paradise, This fortress built by Nature for
herself Against infection and the hand of war, This happy breed of men, this
little world, This precious stone set in the silver sea, Which serves it in
the office of a wall Or as a moat defensive to a house, Against the envy of
less
happier lands,-- This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.
William Shakespeare (1564 - 1616)