Re: Front suspension shims

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Front suspension shims
From: AMfoto1@aol.com
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 23:32:36 EST
Hi John,

That's nothing to be concerned about.

Nearly all cars have differing amounts of adjustment from side to side and
front to back. It's all part of the alignment process. This is true of modern
cars built by robots, or oldies but goodies like our TRs, built by hand by
actual people.

Just take the car to an alignment shop when your have the engine and all back
in, to have it checked. The car does need to be "normally laden" when the
alignment is checked and adjusted, in order for it to be right.

Cheers!

Alan Myers
San Jose, Calif.

AMfoto1@aol.com