RE: New Guy - Maybe

To: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>, "Don Malling"
Subject: RE: New Guy - Maybe
From: "Ken Gano, home" <triumphs@consolidated.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 23:05:04 -0600
No, and it will never end, nor should it.

We probably have more in common with MG than any other brand, but that's all
the more reason to keep up the rivalry.  Do you argue with your siblings?
Of course you do, but by the same token, the Triumph / MG rivalry is who we
are.

Just because we are better drivers in better cars is no reason to be smug,
they are still our closet living relatives, and deserve our sympathy and
guidance. :)

kg