Re: New Guy - Maybe

To: "List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: New Guy - Maybe
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical-iwnet@wight365.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 22:26:12 -0000
Hi Randy
I'm sure you will find yourself quite at home here, it would seem that you
are not so bad if you can have fun made of / with you and join in. I recon
that makes you the kind of guy that we need on this list, serious about cars
not too serious about yourself. If you are going to do the Triumph thing
then here is about the best place you could come to get help, on the whole a
fantastic bunch of guys to "be around" in an internet kind of way!

Graham.