Re: New Guy - Maybe

To: Graham Stretch <technical-iwnet@wight365.net>
Subject: Re: New Guy - Maybe
From: Randy Trautman <trautman@nwlink.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 20:16:04 -0800
Thank you all for the welcome!  I've had so many folks send notes of
welcome and offers of help.  I looked at the car again last night and
I'm getting really serious now.  The only rust I could find is just a
little in the rockers.  Anybody have experience they can share about
rocker replacement?

I found a closet and attic that were full of parts.  A nice grill,
hubcaps, new bumper and overriders, etc.  It looks like most of the
major stuff is there.  I haven't seen the seat springs yet.  It was
exciting and sad at the same time.  I don't think any of it has been
disturbed since the owner passed away.  I'd think he be glad that
someone might finish it though.  It looks like the Midget and the GT
will be up for sale.

It's fun to be a little (or lot) nuts!

Randy