Re: Follow Up to Buyer Beware!

To: "Bob Danielson" <75trsix@snet.net>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Follow Up to Buyer Beware!
From: "Paul Willoughby" <paulwillou@socal.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 15:48:01 -0800
I purchased one of the stabilizers from them about 1.5 years ago.   At that
time, they were fast and efficient.  I did not purchase through ebay.  I went
directly to their website.  I don't know what has happened to them since
then.

BTW, the stabilizer is a very nice little unit and seems to work wonderfully.

Paul Willoughby
Torrance, CA
TR3, TR4