Re: 1/8" cork use

To: Paul Dorsey <dorpaul@negia.net>
Subject: Re: 1/8" cork use
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2005 08:03:29 -0500
I wonder if you could glue two layers together with contact cement and make a
propeller shaft grease
seal for TR2 through TR6. These seals are no longer available.

These seals are cork, but rather thick. Someone on the list said they had the
cutters to make them,
but could not find cork material thick enough.

Ed at justbrits told me he could get the seals but he never answers my emails.
Says he's going to do
this or that but nothing -- whatever -- lots of other people with whom to do
business.

Don Malling