Parts clearance

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>, "Triumph List"
Subject: Parts clearance
From: "John Macartney" <standardtriumph@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 08:43:39 -0000
Fellow listers,

I'm moving house in mid-March and need to relieve my barn of surplus Triumph
bits for a 2000/2.5PI that came as 'part of the deal' when I acquired my PI
in 1999. The principal items for disposal are:

Four complete doors in damson - c/w glasses, trimboards. Wood cappings on
three of them
One Mk 2 bonnet in Damson
Two rear radius arms
Steering column
One gearbox casing and good bell housing
One complete gearbox with overdrive - but a butchered bell housing
One complete cylinder block
Assorted rear lamp assemblies and fuel injection bits.

Please contact me off list. If no interest by end of Feb, this lot will be
junked. Feel free to forward this post to anyone you know who might be
interested

John Macartney