TR4 reupholstery instructions

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4 reupholstery instructions
From: ScharfR@aol.com
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 03:04:08 -0500
Greetings:

For my TR4 I have in hand a pair of nicely powder coated seat frames, leather
upholstery and new seat cushions from Moss, as well as new rubber diaphragms
and webbing. All that's missing is some sense of how it all goes together.

The frames came to me with upholstery and webbing in tatters, nothing left of
the diaphragms and little else to go on. That being said, I'm sure I could
stumble through the assembly process. However, in the back of my mind I thought
I recalled someone on the list reference a set of instructions from Moss or the
like. A check of the archives and the Moss site reveals no new wisdom.

Thus an appeal to the list. Does anyone have any sort of instructions on
reupholstering TR4 seats? Any and all help greatly appreciated.

Bob Sharp
Michigan
64-ish TR4