Newbie Questions

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Newbie Questions
From: "Mark" <mini@nashvilletn.org>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 18:38:21 -0600
Well a TR4A followed me home Saturday.  It needs a few attentions so I
thought I would query the list.

Oil Filters, Does anybody know the part number for the filter used with the
Moss Spin-Off filter adapter?  The one on the car is painted and I can't see
the number.

Spark Plugs, What is the choice these days, since original part numbers are
long gone?  Mild Cam, headers, pair of HS6's, lots of compression.

It still does diesel a little but I made it one flat richer and it helped
quite a lot.

By the way I turned 60 in December, still feel like 25, that's BS!

Thanks

Mark

http://www.nashvilletn.org/TR4/