Re: personalized plates

To: List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: personalized plates
From: Raymond Hatfield <iron_horse819@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 05:35:55 -0800 (PST)
--- Lou Metelko <lmtr4a@ctlnet.com> wrote:

> Listers:
>
> Jay Holekamp's mention of his personalized plate on the TR4 made me curious
> what other plates that we have on our TRs.  My Indiana plate on the TR2 is
> 54
> TR2LD.  The TR4A wears  ITSA 65.  Any others that you want to share with us?
> Indiana is up to $55 per year plus the normal rate.
>
> Lou Metelko
> Auburn, Indiana

My wife's Stag actually has two personalized plates:  on the front is an
expired Tennessee Bicentenial tag that reads 'STAG' (came with the car when we
bought it) and on the back is current Arkansas tags that read '73 STAG'.  No
tags on my TR4A yet, as it's still being restored, but some of my ideas for it
are:
'MY TOY'
'NV ME'
'2BAD4U'
and now that I've seen it mentioned 'TR4PLAY'

=====
Raymond L. Hatfield
'65 TR4A IRS, O/D, SAH Tuned "Chance"
'73 Stag 4.3L, Auto, A/C, etc "Molly"