Re: personalized plates

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: personalized plates
From: Geo Hahn <ahwahnee@cybertrails.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 18:22:51 -0700
Lou Metelko wrote:

>...My Indiana plate on the TR2 is 54TR2LD...

For many years my Indiana plate was just plain TRIUMPH.  When I first
checked it was taken but the MVD clerk said "You know what, last year he
didn't renew it until a week after the deadline".  That November 1st
(the date when unrenewed personalized plates become available) I was
camped on the license branch doorstep and got it.

Gee, I hope that guy isn't on the list.  Had to give it up though when I
moved to California but was able to get TR3 on an L.A. Olympic plate.

Geo Hahn