Re: Personalized plates

To: <Popnglo@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Personalized plates
From: "Tom Walling" <pdqtr6@suscom-maine.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 20:35:21 -0500
I've been in lurk mode for a long time, but I guess it's time to join the
fun...

My TR6 has the (semi-famous - see the cover of the 6-Pack mag from the TRF
party / VTR).  It's "PQD TR6".  Some people aren't old enough to know what
"PDQ" means, but since I'll be 60 on Sunday, I do!  See, I even got into the
"Birthday" thread with this one.

Anyway, I liked the plate number so much, I used it for my Email account
name too.  If I ever get my TR3 back on the road, it may get the plate (can
you guess?) "PDQ TR3".

OK, back into my hole again.  I may reply again before I turn 70.

Tom Walling