Re: Blast Cabinet

To: "Triumphs Digest (triumphs-digest@autox.team.net)"
Subject: Re: Blast Cabinet
From: "Heglund, Davis (MN17)" <davis.heglund@honeywell.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 13:42:24 -0700
I have the $200 floor cabinet from HF, and like it. Wanted one big enough
for wheels. Dust has not been a problem.  I usually run a vacuum through the
back port, but have used it without, and don't find that the dust causes any
visibility problems.  When it's cold outside I've even used it as a paint
spray booth for small parts - run the vacuum to suck up the aerosol.
I tried one of HF's benchtop cabinets (about $70 I think) and took it right
back - way too small.
Dave H