Re: 2138CC sleeve retainers

To: "Ronald Griffing" <ragriffi@smt-net.com>
Subject: Re: 2138CC sleeve retainers
From: "Raod Runner" <rroberts47@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 20:41:10 -0500
Ron:  They are made in a "figure 8" and are installed in cylinders 1&2 and
3&4 underneath the liners. You have to remove the liners to install them.
They are gaskets between the lower block and oil sump.
Removing the liners can be difficult or a walk in the park.  Are you
replacing the liners?  If so, I will get into more detail.  Let me know.

Bob Roberts