Re: Compressor water separator

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Compressor water separator
From: Doug Hamilton <douglasehamilton@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 12:20:01 -0700
This would seem to be a good application for a used automatic
transmission cooler. Go to your auto wrecker and pick up a cooler from a
Chrysler mini van they had a large separate cooler from the factory.
Automatic transmissions run at far higher pressures than your air
compressor so it should make a good inline cooler for compressed air,
you could mount it to the handle of the air compressor to keep it out or
the way.

Doug Hamilton
1960 TR3A
1963 Fiat Cabriolet