TR4 Sun Visor Hardware Needed

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR4 Sun Visor Hardware Needed
From: "william.f.daehler" <william.f.daehler@delphi.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 16:06:54 -0600
I've had this car since November of '04,  and I'm doing a rolling restoration.
Most of the missing parts were in cardboard boxes in the trunk. What I truly
needed to renew I've got from either Moss,  E-bay, and outright generosity of
this list.

I am still missing one of the needed two outer rods that the sun visor pivots
on.  Its called officially 801-110 Outer Sun visor mount. If someone by chance
has one,  let me know.  If its peeling black paint, that would be fine, it'll
match the one outer mount and the center sun visor mount that I do have.

Digest Mode List Lurker
William F. Daehler
63 TR4 Powder Blue
WISCONSIN

Note: The information contained in this message may be privileged and
confidential and thus protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for
delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.
Thank you.