RE: INDUCED VISABILITY

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: INDUCED VISABILITY
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 15:26:09 -0800
> You ask me why I wish to install a alternator into my (currently being
> rebuilt) TR3?

Well, to be accurate, I was more questioning why you would go to all the
trouble of doing a conversion and then not do it as best you can (ie single
wire vs multiple wire).  If it's worth doing, it's worth doing right.

> In fact,  I am  thinking about
> always driving with my headlights turned on (like
> motorcyclist's).

I generally always drive with my marker lights on.  I use headlights only
when conditions are impaired, like an overcast day, rain, within a few hours
of sunrise or sunset, etc.  Used to run them all the time, but the high
power halogen bulbs don't last all that long and I got tired of changing
them.

Kept thinking I'd like to put a big CB antenna on one of the rear
overriders, with a bright red LED at the tip of it that blinks all the time.
Unfortunately, an inattentive driver got me first !

Randall