RE: TR6 stuck ead-America's Funniest Home Videos

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: TR6 stuck ead-America's Funniest Home Videos
From: ScharfR@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 12:56:43 -0500
In an earlier exchange, it was said:

    Reminds me of the joke "how many ____ does it take to screw in a ______ "?

    Send America's Funniest Videos a copy, it'll win the $25,000 prize.

     > Have you tried taking all the other studs out, then turning the head to
     > unscrew the one that's stuck ?
     >
     > Might have to take the engine out of the car, though.

I think that the suggestion above underestimates the level of
genius/insanity/stupidity shown on a number of the videos broadcast on the
America's Funniest Home Videos Program.

To be more certain of winning, I think you'll need to hold the broken stud
stationary and rotate the engine; perhaps the whole car.

Bob Sharp
'64-ish TR4
Michigan, U.S.A.