Re: Battery Recommendation, Please

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Battery Recommendation, Please
From: Footfrek@aol.com
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 23:58:01 EST
actually you might as well go to wal mart.
you  will  get  a better warranty for  less  money.
the batteries are  made by exide  for both companies at least in  some
regions of the  country.
wal mart used to have 3 different  suppliers for their batteries and  it
varied  by region  who  supplied you.
I do  work at wal mart but  you  buying  a battery  there is  not  going to
make  or  break me, but   we  take  back just  about  anything receipt or
not. I  have peeled the label off of batteries i marked  down to find a die
hard
sticker beneath it, so i  would suggest you look  at  the   price of  a
diehard or any other battery before you  buy odds are they  were all made  by
the
same folks.