Re: Battery Recommendation, Please

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Battery Recommendation, Please
From: "oliver" <sumton@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 22:46:57 -0600
i'm a die hard die hard fan :-)

i put em in all of my cars, and abuse the heck out of em.  there's now a 3
yr no questions asked full replacement, at least on the top of the line
batteries i always get.  i figure i plan to keep the car; get the best one
you can.

i was told that interstate makes the dia hard for sears.  of course, that
guy has told me a lot of stuff . . .