Re: Battery Recommendation, Please

To: Footfrek@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Battery Recommendation, Please
From: Jeff Johnson <mondoluxe@ameritech.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 01:50:51 -0500
There are only 4 or 5 battery manufacturers in the US. Johnson Controls,
Exide, Gould  are the top three. Every battery you see, be it Interstate,
Die Hard or Wal-Mart comes from one of these mfgs.
Caveat emptor. Is a Die Hard any better than a Wal-mart brand? It was made
on the same line ,the same day, in the same factory.

Jeff Johnson

I prefer the AC Delco Professional brand
Big premium price, but they last a long time and from my experience, they
are bullet-proof.
Now, if anyone can tell me who makes them, I'll send them a coupon good for
a dinner at the restaurant of their choice