Wix Filter for TR4a spin-on adapter?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net (Triumphs List)
Subject: Wix Filter for TR4a spin-on adapter?
From: spamiam@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 13:31:36 +0000
Does anyone know which Wix filter Moss sells for the spin-on filter adapter?

I have come up with my own idea based on size of the gasket and the thread
size, but I am interested in what Moss came up with.  I suppose I could order
one with my next order, but I can get them at the local NAPA dealer at the spur
of the moment.  I'd have to check to see WHICH one I cross-referenced to.  They
are at home, and I am at work right now.

An added bonus for me is that the TR4A and the TR7 spin-on adapters use the
same filter, whatever exact one it may be.

I will post a related paint question next.

-Tony