TR4A oil filter cannister color

To: triumphs@autox.team.net (Triumphs List)
Subject: TR4A oil filter cannister color
From: spamiam@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 13:41:59 +0000
Does anyone know of a source for spray cans of a color roughly correct for the
original TR4A oil filter cannister?  No, "rust" is not the correct color,
despite that being the color mine used to be.  I have sen nothing that looks
anywhere nearly right when I cruise the aisles of paint at the local stores.  A
nationally distributed brand of paint would be most convenient for me....

I want to paint the spin-on oil filters something approximately the correct
color.  I know, I know....  It _IS_ anal, but I'd rather see something about
"right" down there while having the convenience of ta spin-on filter.

-Tony