Re: Wiring location 71 TR6 CC62353

To: robertgknapp@yahoo.ca, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Wiring location 71 TR6 CC62353
From: Dave1massey@cs.com
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 14:05:19 EST
In a message dated 3/24/2005 8:26:44 AM Central Standard Time,
robertgknapp@yahoo.ca writes:
> There are two brown wires on one connector and one brown wire on another
> connector coming out of the wiring harness close to the fuse box.  I have
>been
> unable to figure out where these wires connect.  I have the Bentley and Dan
> Masters wiring diagram but still can't figure it out.  I would greatly
> appreciate any help that I could get this problem.
> Thanxs,  Bob Knapp

If you are talking about the four position, push-on connector block on the
left hand inner fender forward of the fuseblock .... That is just a tie point
for the three wires on the battery side of the ammeter.  On Dan's diagram it is
shown more or less between the alternator and the ammeter.

You can tie loads into it but they will show as a charge on the ammeter.  Too
bad, since it is a convenient point to pull power for a radiator fan or fog
lights.

Dave