RE: [TR] + OR - RADIO?

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] + OR - RADIO?
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 18:22:21 -0800
> I have one of the radios in question that fits the description
> perfectly.
> Three is a switch on the back of it but unfortunately there is
> no indication
> on the radio what the switch is for or + / - therefore we are
> clueless. In my
> experience that switch will be for + or - but who knows which
> position is
> which?

Darrell, I'll make you the same offer I made Paul.  I have a collection of
SAMS photofacts for car radios that covers many of the Triumph-branded ones.
If you can find something that resembles the original maker's name and model
number, I will try to identify it in my SAMS.

If I don't have it, that might be enough to get me motivated to complete the
collection ... or not.

Randall

===     http://www.vtr.org