Re: Trick for removing stuck brake caliper pistons

To: 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Trick for removing stuck brake caliper pistons
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 21:25:46 -0500
Your statement.....

 >Nelson usually is right ... but don't forget why his stuff is no longer on
 >the Buckeye site.

followed by...

 > It was taken down at his request, because he was afraid of being sued for
 > it.

Is your implication that Nelson was well aware of the faulty information he was
providing and that
he could be sued for dispensing such faulty information???

You'll have to help me here. Maybe you should just state what you mean rather
than making these
vague statements and implications of something or other...

Don Malling