Tr6 rear wheel

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Tr6 rear wheel
From: asesso@aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 10:10:10 -0400
I am in the process of restoring a 1971 TR6. I have completely stripped the
car(engine, interior etc.) and now have completed the front suspensin
rebuild.prior to this the body was sent out for stripping and repainting and it
is looking great.When the car returned the drivers side rear wheel would not
turn. I managed to get some motion by using a lever and a lot of force but it
certainly is not like the other side. Could this be a frozen brake or a more
serious problem. How should I go about making the diagnosis. I was hoping not
to rebuild the rear suspension.
                     Thanks
                          Art