Re: Spitfires

To: tr3driver@comcast.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Spitfires
From: McGaheyRx@aol.com
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 20:04:31 EDT
In a message dated 5/26/2005 6:50:33 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
tr3driver@comcast.net writes:

I wasn't  there, I don't know the details.  But my understanding is that  the
west coast clubs offered to host a VTR national, and for whatever  reason, it
never happened.  Thus TRfest was founded as the  "anti-VTR"..........

there
seems to still be a good deal of  resentment after having been snubbed
before.

This is the complete opposite of everything I have heard from VTR officers
and if there's a shred of truth to this, I'd like to hear the specifics

Jack Mc