RE: gas tank lining

To: "'Edward Anderson'" <eandy01@tcnmail.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: gas tank lining
From: "Bob Danielson" <75tr6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 19:28:36 -0400
Ed,
You might want to check these guys (http://www.gas-tank.com/) out. Someone
on the list highly recommended them. I emailed them and here's the reply I
got.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org

If no holes or a lot of rust it will probably be at the lower range.

$200 to $300 (+ship/ins) depending on the condition of the tank and the
repairs needed before we begin our process.

Shipping and insurance around $25 +/- depending on size and weight of box.
Must be under 130 inches (length plus girth)  to ship UPS or FedEx

Joseph will call with the exact $$$ before starting any repairs.  If you
decide not to proceed with our process, the tank will be returned
immediately.

Our turn around is about two weeks at the present time but we never know
what will arrive each day or what problems may arise with your tank.

Please check out <http://www.gas-tank.com/FAQ.htm> for more information on
shipping etc...

Fill out <http://www.gas-tank.com/hardcopy.htm> to send with your tank.

Thank you for the inquiry.  Hope to hear from you.

Sandra Lee Moyer

Moyer's Fuel Tank Renu

www.gas-tank.com

1-800-328-9550

PS: I need some interesting pictures of restorations for my
<http://www.gas-tank.com/AutoPhotos.htm> page.  If you have photos to share,
please send them to me at <mailto:slmoyer@westol.com> and I will put them up
for my visitors to enjoy.