Re Moving to NC

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re Moving to NC
From: "John Walker" <Jwalker@mainet.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 08:12:53 -0400
j randolph sandner wrote:

>after moving to CO in 01, my wife of 32+ years has decided she would rather
>be back east.
>so we are planning to relocate to NC.
>have a quote from "dependable auto shippers" to move the tr6 from littleton
>to raleigh NC. cost is $911.
>has anyone done business /c them? is the quote fair?
>are they reliable?

I recently used DAS to ship my wife's 300-Z to Reno, NV. I am told that it
arrived in good shape. Their pickup, tracking and delivery were all handled
very professionally and with care. We are planning to ship two more cars
(including my TR-3B TS68368 by DAS over the next couple of months to complete
our move from Northern VA to Reno. DAS quote was close to about 5 others we
received for move.  NFI