RE: The laddy or the tiger - Non LBC

To: <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Subject: RE: The laddy or the tiger - Non LBC
From: "Mark Hooper" <mhooper@digiscreen.ca>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 11:47:46 -0400
Hi George:

I'm copying a piece I wrote to another list member, just to be sure that nobody
has the wrong idea about my initial posting.

Believe me, I wasn't making the claim that the Canadian customs are in any way
better than the American side; just that the entire approach is slightly nuts.
I've had some pretty strange discussions with the Canadian side too. Like the
agent who decided to give me a geography test, but didn't know how many
provinces there are in the country. "Ten". "No there aren't. Are you sure your
Canadian? You don't sound Canadian". "What's a Canadian sound like, Eh? And
there are ten provinces". "Oh, OK".

Cheers,

Mark