Re: The laddy or the tiger - Non LBC

To: "Mark Hooper" <mhooper@digiscreen.ca>,
Subject: Re: The laddy or the tiger - Non LBC
From: "Michael Marr" <mmarr@notwires.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 08:56:04 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark Hooper" <mhooper@digiscreen.ca>
To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2005 11:28 PM
Subject: The laddy or the tiger - Non LBC

> This one is pretty sad. Or perhaps the word is pathetic.

I, too, saw the same article as Mark.  On the same day, I read about a
commercial flight from Portugal to Coventry (we all know where that is,
right?), which was diverted to Stanstead Airport in Essex, escorted by two
RAF fighters, because someone found a cell phone on the aircraft that did
not belong to any of the passengers or crew.  Two interesting and highly
indicative examples of how we have got our priorites screwed up since 9/11.
And don't get me started on the list of passenegers that are not allowed to
fly that cause everybody with the same name, no matter their age or
ethnicity, to be treated as a suspicious person.

Michael Marr
1960TR3A
Naperville, IL

"A true patriot is one who works to make his country better."