Re: TR6-type Silicone Valve Cover Gasket READY for you - J. M.

To: Bob Danielson <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Subject: Re: TR6-type Silicone Valve Cover Gasket READY for you - J. M.
From: Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 09:51:19 -0700
Thank you for the list-plug. I do have my multiple T6 molds now, but
there are still a few issues that need to be taken care of before I can
go into full production with them, but the T6 gasket is available again,
working from my master mold. I am also back in the saddle with the T4
gaskets. I had not notified the newsgroup yet as I was concentrating on
backorders and waiting lists before going public with the fact that I'm
back. So you let the cat out of the bag a bit premature, but that's
okay. The list was next to be informed.

For the record, neither gasket requires tempering in home ovens. Both
gaskets are ready to use the moment they arrive! (The gaskets are
tempered before shipping.) (Did I ever tell you guys about the early
days of the T4 gasket, in 1997, when home tempering was required and I
had not yet mentioned a Celsius temperature in the manual? A customer
overseas baked his gasket at 300 degrees CELSIUS instead of the 300
degrees Fahrenheit that I had intended. Subsequently, he baked the
gasket at over 530 degrees Fahrenheit for three hours. It wasn't a
pretty result!)

--Justin Wagner
jmwagnersales.com