Re: Dixon show! & photos

To: "Richard Feibusch" <rfeibusch1@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Dixon show! & photos
From: "Paul Willoughby" <paulwillou@socal.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 10:27:03 -0700
The Dixon British Car show in Sacramento was great.  Lots of great cars and
a very good swap meet.  I noticed quite a few familiar email list members
names in attendance.  Including T.S.White and his V8 powered TR3.

What a great car.  I got to go for a ride it in.  Wow!  That thing really
scoots.  The throaty roar of the exhaust is enough to make your toes curl.
Good job Tom.  It was the highlight of my day.  By the way Tom, my lawyer,
Larry H. Parker, will be contacting you regarding my strained neck due to
the intense acceleration g-forces [grin].

I've posted photos of the show at:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/tr3paul/my_photos

Tom's car is the gray TR3A, photos SVC4000089-91.  Lots of other great cars
too.  enjoy.

Paul W.