RE: Relevance of Post Replies

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Relevance of Post Replies
From: Raymond Hatfield <iron_horse819@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 05:18:18 -0700 (PDT)
OK Boys, everyone to their corners if they can't play nice.

There is no reason for this trashing each other or name calling - this is what
makes the list look bad

Jeff asked an unusual question, Randall light-heartedly asked for additional
info instead of immediately offering advice - I almost asked the same question
for the same reason, Randall just beat me to it. Jeff took it the wrong way.
end of story.

God knows I get a lot of flack for the choices I make in rebuilding my TR4A -
I'm a total outcast from the local club because I dare to modify and change my
car to fit my tastes.  I've even had list members tell me I should sell it and
buy an American car if I want to 'tart something up'.  But I've also gotten a
lot of support and advice from this list and I hate to see it lose it's open
and fair minded approach - remember, these cars were built to be driven and
enjoyed!

Raymond L. Hatfield
'65 TR4A IRS, O/D, SAH Tuned "Chance"
'73 Stag 4.3L, Auto, A/C, etc "Molly"